Ever since the genesis of Wonder Shuttle, writing content has been crucial to our commercial success. Almost all of our clients have come to us through our reputation for content marketing and strategy. Our work has been covered by TIME, Entertainment Weekly, and The Observer. We’re now ready to take things to the next level by crafting even more excellent pieces for our clients, and building our own publications.
Great writing and design are two of the core tenets of Wonder Shuttle. Our team understands this importance and make content the priority. I’ve written comprehensively about my own personal and professional journey, and I learned how to use my writing to build a strong personal brand.
Wonder Shuttle now works with award-winning musicians, international brands, and some of the world’s most interesting technology startups. Our team is made up of thinkers and writers that have worked with companies like Google and VICE.
Here’s what one of our former team members had to say about his time with Wonder Shuttle:
Working with Herbert at Wonder Shuttle exposed me to areas of marketing that I would’ve never experienced in class. I was not only able to help with developing strategy and crafting pitches, but I also sat in during the presentation and sales processes. Herbert provided feedback and guidance throughout the whole process, and he often sent me articles and other information that he thought would be useful for other projects that I was pursuing. This summer internship allowed me to broaden my knowledge base in marketing and helped me narrow my focus towards digital marketing.
Richard Ivey School of Business, Class of 2015
We’re looking for people to join us and create awesome content for Wonder Shuttle clients and publishing projects. You will pick up technical and soft skills that typically take years of “paying your dues” at other companies. You will invest in your future and your personal infrastructure – your network, your skills, and your ability to learn. You will also have the opportunity to expose your work to thousands of people online.
This will be a paid position with an opportunity to transfer into full-time.
Do you have what it takes? Here is what we’re looking for:
- You have experience writing blog posts and producing content on a regular basis.
- You are into technology, marketing, and other similar topics we cover in our portfolio or for clients.
- Proven track record of high-quality consistent storytelling (through writing, film, design, or sound).
- You enjoy reading non-fiction articles and books (e.g., biographies, history, design, fashion, music, business, art, etc.).
- Oh, and one note: You’ll be a writer, but you will get your feet wet in tons of other areas as well.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain comprehensive firsthand experience into online publishing and building an audience.
- Build an amazing personal brand and exposure through articles that thousands of people will read. (For example, we helped one teammate get published on The Next Web.)
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven teammates to get to the next level.
- Work remotely from wherever you want to be and on your own schedule (some of my best work is done from 10PM – 1AM).
- Learn the craft of content marketing firsthand.
Sound like you? Shoot me a note at inquiries at wondershuttle.com with the subject line “Wonder Shuttle Content Crafter application”, and links to your best articles. Include a story about how you took a different approach to a standard challenge, and what the outcome was (failure is welcome) as well as what you’ve learned.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Creative Director, Wonder Shuttle